[LI] S3 Trio card

Hi,
    I have an S3 Trio 3d card with 4MB video RAm . I learnt ( from this
mailing list) that on VGA 16 is supported by S3 Trio. But when I set that
card, I am still getting bad resolution . And the screen is larger than
the monitor inspite of my setting the virtual screen = physical screen.
What should I do  now ? Please advise. Thanx for your time.
			Gautham

         Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
     __   _
   / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a

     Home Page -->  http://pet.ece.iisc.ernet.in/gautham/