Re: [Re: [LI] Re: Wine]

Hi,

Did the game work "just like that" or did u have to do any debugging?

Adityan

"Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo \"Surguja\"" <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.

Just for information that I had installed wine after downloading from
net before and I played 'Ceaser-3' via it. Except the sound it was great.

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx