RE: [LI] S3 Trio card

Hello there,
you are wrong. RH6.1 comes with the latest XFree86 3.3.5 ( Unless and until
some new version has come down while I was typing this mail )
I just checked out the Chips supported by XFree86 3.3.5 and found out
that S3 Trio3D ( 86C365 ) is supported but 86C366 is not !! ;-(
So, I think my colleagues are waiting for XFree86 3.3.6 ;-)
Regards
     Khader

P.S: KD, you said that someone had the xf86config ( someone from Lateral
Software ??)
        Did you get it ?? if yes, can you mail it to me personally

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

Ramaswamy <ramas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/22/99 10:51:17 AM

S3 Trio 3D is supported by X server 3.3.5.. and an update of 3.3.4. so the
one shipped with your RH6.1 prolly does not have the latest X server.
please
download the latest Xserver and enjoy the high res you can potentially iso
of fighting for VGA16 resolutions