Re: [LI] Any Debian Users...?

Hi

Firstly Thanks for your detailed reply.

I am not new to Linux, I have been using since PCQ released Slackware, but
things have changes since then.

As I had earlier said , I don't like automated things, I like to hack the
OS by myself. My fried had brought Solaris for me from US. But I didn't
install as I was completed automated and I didn't had to do anything and I
love tweaking and not sitting and seeing what is done the OS itself. This
gives me internal knowledge about working of OS.

Gradually Redhat is becoming very easy and automated, this is dissapointing for me.

Earlier I like Slackware as I had to find and do a lot of things but I had
to leave it as it didnt have a packaging solution then.

Is Ease of Use Only diff between Deban and Redhat ?

:)  So , I debian for me.

Thanks

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx