Re: [LI] Calling the gurus

Hi.

	I want to say taht I played Ceaser-3 from Sierra Studios on by
	P-I MMX 166 P.C and what I could say it was pretty good. I don't
	know about other programs but on my lightning 166 :) its was
	very good, especially such a graphic rich game.

	Your views are really good if you can play with wine layers and
	make it run all Win programs, if I am not wrong OS/2 Warp did the
	same by using Windows libraries.

Good Luck.

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx