Re: [LI] nothing related to linux - but worth a look - funny

Hi everybody,

My don't want to do Windows bashing etc. I am against it.
When I went through that stuff I felt it may bring smile on some of
the members of Linux-India members.

My message header clearly stated to that effect and if somebody is not
interested than he could have just deleted the mail after reading the header.

However I am sorry for wasting some precious bandwidth. During last 2 weeks I
am receiving atleast 150 mails everyday from the list. Earlier it used to be
around 50 max 80. I feel that some unnecessary discussions are also responsible
for this.

Put an end to this thread here.

Rajesh Fowkar
Kurtarkar Nagari, Bldg-C,
Flat No. T4, Third Floor,
Shantinagar(Santacruz), Ponda-Goa-403401
  Ph. : (0832)315932
Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx