[LI] NT + Linux + Chaos!

Dear Folks,

Plueeze. B4 everyone decides to bash each other's heads in over whether NT
works with or without Lilo, consider this - ever compared releases? Huh?
I've personally had nightmares with earlier releases (3.51 esp!) and nearly
lost all data on my main HDD while installing Linux.

On the other hand, some of the later releases work perfectly well with Lilo.
When I first saw a post that said so, I didn't believe it for the NT+ Linux
howto says something else! But, from experience it does work. In any case,
I'd rather do it the official <!> way and let NT act as the bootloader.

Sorry for queering the pitch a bit!

ReSourcefully,

p.s. Shanu, you make the ILUG Cochi meet sound so cool, I'd wish I could be
there!!!!

    Gandalf Mithrandir   /* "Mobilis in mobile." */   gandalf@xxxxxxxxx
/*   Any Sufficiently Advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux   */
// Do not meddle with SysAds for they are quick to anger and subtle in their ways //