Re: [LI] nothing related to linux - but worth a look - funny

Hello there,
I second to what Raj has said. Some humor/fun once in a while
won't do any harm. Otherwise things tend to become monotonous
a li'l bit and then it will be like Linux everywhere ( bedroom,bathroom,
study, T.V, Linux Music ;). I used to be like that until I joined IBM
where I have a controlled use of my machine ( good to an extent,
otherwise it's like Eat Linux, Drink Linux, &#^&$ Linux and Always
Sleep Linux ;-) Phew !! I was suffering from Computeritis while I
was in Hyderabad , Now I think it is cured. Now, I take a proper
dose of Linux daily and My Computeritis has vanished. ;-)
Anyway, I think I will contract Computeritis once again sometime
in the future when I will be on a 256KBps Line ;-))))))))))))))

< After saying so, He ducks behind Raj not knowing what
might happen next >
Regards
     Khader "Eager to watch the italian movie Nanny" Vali

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

Raj Mathur <raju@xxxxxxx> on 11/20/99 09:27:05 AM

I feel there's nothing wrong with some amount of humour on the list.

Yes, Linux-India should not be turned into a platform for
<name-of-favourite-OS>-bashing.  Yes, Linux-India should concentrate
on Linux and India.  However, Linux-India should aso be a list with a
heart, not just a place for geeks to hang around and exchange notes on
extracting that last bogomip out of their computers.