Re: [Re: [[LI] Moving folder to NN]]

Since netscape uses the same format of files for both their M$ windows and
Linux messengers,  it is possible.  But you cannot copy the same files to some
other mail client directory and expect it to work.  Some mail clients have an
'import' utility to import messages and address books from other mail clients,
 something which i have not encountered in any of the Linux mail clients so
far.

Adityan

Anand Raman <anandram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ADITYAN MURTHY wrote:
Thanx adityan .. I figured it out the hard way .. Anyway is the method same if
use any other mail client such as kmail
Bye
Anand