[LI] sorry for Repeated mail

Sorry  for repeated posts. I originally got a relay error from
mail.flashmail.com , the smtp server which i use and so i logged into the
a/c from the web and posted from there. However, i forgot to remove the mail
I had originally sent, and it was subsequently sent  by my mailer, as the
relay errors now stopped coming. While i am still clueless as to why the
relay error occured in the first place, I am truely sorry that duplicate
posts have hit the list.
Shanker