Re: [LI] Re: [ilug-blr] Re: Times of India articles

A visiting penguin from Timbuctoo... who else??! ;-) Seriously though, the PCQ folks have made a huge contribution
towards the mass exposure Linux enjoys in India today. But few of the premier engineering & reseach institutes around
the country too were messing with the OS since its early days (pre kernel 1.0)....  But IMHO the spread of Linux in
India happened more because of "the source will guide you!" thing (hint: refer to the Star War folklore about the
Force) :D

--Indra.