Re: [LI] Re: [ilug-blr] Re: Times of India articles

Atul Chitnis proclaimed:
> The earliest reference to Linux in India I have is February 1992, when a
> chappie named Rajendra Kulkarni at NCST Bombay, along with a few friends,
> downloaded a *very* early version of Linux to try out. I saw it, and it
> wasn't pretty. They put it on a tape for later reference. I have that
> tape.

Wow!  This gives me an idea.  I want to chronicle all of this in a short
non-fiction novella.  What you and grbhat have said already has given me
good starting points.  Maybe one of these days I will get down to
interviewing all of you (via email, of course) and writing something like
the book 'Hackers'.

Thaths
--
   "English.  Pfft.  Who needs that?  I'm never going to England."
                      -- Homer J. Simpson