[LI] Re: [ilug-blr] Re: Times of India articles

Hello there,
On the assumption that you are also on Linux india List, I think
you might already be having the answer. ;-)
But my answer may not the right one, so I don't speak ( but email ;-)
Regards
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

"Uday Kumar" <udaysp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/19/99 10:02:06 PM
I need to know who Introduced Linux in India so I can Interview him for my
site and have a feature. Please let me know