Re: [LI] X Configured but in S3 Trio but no mouse.

Hi,

I added the ZAxisMapping and Buttons lines to my "Pointer" section (the first
two lines were already there as I had selected MS Intellimouse in xconfig) as
recommended by you, but the scroll roller on my Intellimouse still doesn't
work. Any idea where I could have gone wrong? I am running RH 6.1.

Thanks in advance.

Sujeet