Re: [LI] Linux boot loader

Hey Billy,
	Whatever you have written is right and fine but me feels it is a
little cumbersome. Is is not easier and better to just set the LINUX
partition as the active partition and let LILO do all the hard work cause'
LILO is a 1000 times better at these things than anything M$ could ever
come up with. Moreover the solution U have suggested works with NT and
Linux. NT obviously (and automatically) handles w95 partitions as well,
but what if say U want to add an OS/2 partition or a BeOS partition to the
disk. How will the NT loader then handle it... Obviously it is not as
simple to get boot images from all os's as it is with linux... All these
pblms could be safely avoided by just installing LILO in the root
partition and making it active...

Bye.

Narain.