Re: [LI] [Administrative] Recent changes in the LI mailing list policy

Rohit proclaimed:
> > * ONLY PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED TO EITHER linux-india OR linux-india-digest ARE
> > NOW ALLOWED TO POST.
> I am a member still my mails to LIUG are sending me notification that
> the mail is yet to be approved by moderator/listadmin.

Could be one of several reasons:

1. Your email might have had some "sensitive" administrative words that get
filtered.  Eg. If your email had "subscribe" or "help" in the body / header
they get forwarded to the list admin because they could be misdirected
mails for administrative tasks.

2. Your email might have had attachments.

In any case, I approve legitimate posts.  When I reject a post for posting,
I send an email to the author explaining why their post was rejected.

Thaths
--
   "English.  Pfft.  Who needs that?  I'm never going to England."
                      -- Homer J. Simpson