Re: [LI] [Administrative] Recent changes in the LI mailing list policy

Hi Archan,

Of late you have been one of the voices to stand up against spam and off-topic postings on Linux-India...and thats all
very well. However, did you have to quote the entire mail from Thaths to let us all know that you appreciate the new
changes???  Just how do you suppose this action of your's help our common agenda against spam and irrelevent postings
on the list???

without adding any content."

--Indra.

PS. Folks, I purposely qouted the entire mail, this is not my regular habit.