Re: [LI] Downgrading pppd & lpd??

Hi Jeff,
  No, No, No. Do not downgrade your lpd. search for the "printer not
working thread in the archives. kernels 2.2+ use a new lpd system.
Earlier, a member of the mailed an additon module to be loaded. You could
ask for this or you could modify your kernel(/usr/src/linux/make
menuconfig). Search for the parallel related items and check them. Most
are obvious. Recompile the kernel. Worked for me. Email me for more
details.

Rajeev