[LI] Downgrading pppd & lpd??

Hi all,

It seems the lpd in RH 6.1 has problems too. It doesn't detect my parallel
port whereas lpd in RH 6.0 detected it easily. As most of you know pppd in
RH 6.1 also is causing problems. So I checked for any rpms which responsible
for pppd and lpd(I may be wrong, please correct me if so) and I found
these:-

RH 6.0 (CHIP CD)
ppp-2.3.7-2.i386
lpr-0.35-1.i386

RH 6.1(PCQ CD)
ppp-2.3.10-1.i386
lpr-0.41-2.i386

So as obvious both these rpms have been upgraded in RH 6.1 So from what I
read in the RH guide, GnoRPM has an option that allows you to upgrade to an
older version. I want to know first are these the packages that I have to
downgrade and will there be any conflicts if I do so?

Thanks,
Jeff