[LI] Problems With Cluster Size in RHL6.1

Hi ,
    On installing RHL6.1 I found that the default cluster size
was 4098 bytes.I don't know how to make it 1024 bytes.I
tried out one method and it worked.

*****But I would really like to have a better way of doing it.

Here it is ....
    I booted from the bootable floppy,typed rescue at the LILO prompt.At the
shell prompt I issued -

mke2fs -m 1 -b 1024 /dev/hda6

Then I installed RHL 6.1 in Graphical Mode **

I chose not to format /dev/hda6.

****Note : This could not be done in text mode,where the option of not
formatting the partition was just unreachable.

Upgrading an existing installation also is a solution,but this is a problem
for those who don't have an existing installation or for whom the graphical
install doesnt work.

Hence I would really like to know a better method of doing this.

--   Mahendra M
RV College of Engineering ,Bangalore.