[LI] SiS 6215c again !!!

Hi everybody,
	This is regarding the SiS 6215c again. I have
installed RH 6.1 (PCQ) in two systems. The funny thing
is though Xconfigurator ( during install only ) shows
the SiS 6215c option, it * does not * appear when the
system is installed and you try to reconfigure your
card. The Generic VGA Card option works quite well
except for the fact it uses the VGA16 server and the
graphics quality is quite bad. I tried to link the
VGA16 server to the SVGA server but the resolution
goes down to 320 x 240. Can somebody who has a working
SiS 6215c explain what is happening ? Atul, can you
just modify the Xconfigurator package and put it out
so that this problem is solved once & forever ?
Thanks
Vijayan

=====