Atul ??Re: [LI] Graphics Adapter S3 Trio3D(86C366)

Hello there,
Could you please elaborate Mr.Asif ??
BTW I mailed atul personally to know who had provided the systems ( IBM )
for IT.com ??
It seems the Systems have been given back to the people from whom they were
taken or
something like that and that Linux had been erased from those systems
completely !! ;-(
We don't even have the xf86config files now either !! ;-(
So, If anyone is running the X-Server on a S3-Trio3D AGP card ( 86C366 ),
can you please
send us the xf86config file ?? Please mail me or rbharata@xxxxxxxxxx
personally. if you can help !!
Fortunately the IBM PC 300GL which I have been allocated has a 86C365 S3
Trio3D AGP card which
is in the list and I am getting a wonderful resolution of 1024x768 16-Bit
Color. ;-)
TIA
Regards
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

asif@xxxxxxxx on 11/16/99 12:39:16 PM
 Dear Mr. Bharata,
               You can run setup as root and reconfigure the
video options.