Re: Atul ??Re: [LI] Graphics Adapter S3 Trio3D(86C366)

----- Original Message -----
From: <skhader@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 1:46 PM
Subject: Atul ??Re: [LI] Graphics Adapter S3 Trio3D(86C366)

<snip>

> Fortunately the IBM PC 300GL which I have been allocated has a 86C365 S3
> Trio3D AGP card which
> is in the list and I am getting a wonderful resolution of 1024x768 16-Bit
> Color. ;-)
> TIA
> Regards
>      Khader

I have 86C362, I chose S3 trio card and I get the same res at 24 bit. It's a
different matter that Gnome seems to hang all the time

The readme file mentions some particular modelines to be manually added to
the config file, I haven't got around to doing that though.

Sharukh.

Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri.
Consultant Homoeopath.
Mumbai, India.