[LI] Need help

Hi all,

Finally I installed Red Hat 6.1 from PCQ-CD Nov. Please help me the following queries.

1. I need to setup a file server under Linux. Is it possible to access windows 95 system to Linux file server? If yes, How? 2. I want to change current display mode from 640X480 to 800X600 (Cirrus 1Mb svga). Is it possible to change this like in windows display properties? 3. We use HP Monitor (Bean Stalk -very old type), but it is not detecting when installing. I given generic monitor, now even screen saver is not able to see, only default screen saver is working. 4. When use GNOME help browser the keyboard's up and down arrow keys is not moving, anything is wrong with keyboard?
5.	How do I check whether Linux detects Ethernet card (NE2000)?

Desperately I need these answers.  Please help.

Best reagards and thanks in advance.

Anil.

paradigm TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
No. 28, McNichol's Road,
Chetpet, Chennai-600 031,
INDIA.
Tel: ++ 91 44   8257907 , ++ 91 44  8212763, ++ 91 44 8213654
Fax: ++ 91 44  821 0418
Email:  paradigm@xxxxxxxx
Visit us: http://business.vsnl.com/paradigm