Re: [LI] Not connecting to Net

If you are using PAP authentication use full email address(like
***@md*.vsnl.net.in, not **@vsnl.com) as user anme and also password.
This si stored in pap-secrets file in /etc/ppp/. Check the above file
for proper entry.
it works for me.

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA