Re: [LI] Sound Live + Dedicated server + Printer

hi,
SB live drivers have just been relseased for Linux by Creative, they have
not made it to the distributions as yet. So you can go ahead and
download/compile and insmod them.

what do you precisely mean by a dedicated server. I figure if you choose
todo only one thing on one machine it is dedicated to that wether it is is
file serving, printer serving, mail serving or what have you.
in case you mean any of the above or any other conventional server
activities, the answer is a big YES. just look at all the servers that
come along with any of the distros.

hope that helps, I have not faced any problems with the printer setup, so
I cannot help you there.

hope that helps
samir
samira@xxxxxxxxxx