[LI] Sound Live + Dedicated server + Printer

- Help for RH 6.1 -

Last night I installed RH 6.1 from PCQ CD.

1) My 'SB Live Value' was detected firstly by 'kuzdu' and than 'sndconfig' (I felt happy because it wasn't even Detected in RH 6.0) but than a msg appeared in sndconfig 'PCI Probe result : SB Live not supported'. This was really heartbreaker. What is this ?

2) Can Linux be installed as a Dedicated server like Netware 3.12. In our office we have One P200, 4GB, 64MB (dedicated server NW 3.12) and Eight 486s nodes (Ofcourse without HDs).

3) When I installed RH 6.1 on new partitions it didn't detect my Printer lpt (not even in Contol Panel). Than I had to first install RH 6.0 and detect my printer and than upgrade it by RH 6.1. It worked but wasted a lot of time. Does that happened with anyone of you guys?