Re: [LI] Fw: Orissa Cyclone relief

Alright folks,

Let me reiterate the rules on the list (may be we should make it a
monthly periodic posting ?). Topics unrelated to Linux - nationalistic
(Gandhi), disaster relief (Cyclone) causes, however important or
worthy they may be in your eyes, do NOT belong to the list.

Please think twice the next time you post such stuff to the list.
There are many forums dedicated to discuss such topics. Please make
use of them.

	-Arun