Re: [LI] Fw: Orissa Cyclone relief

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Arun Sharma wrote:

> Let me reiterate the rules on the list (may be we should make it a
> monthly periodic posting ?).

Nope , a cron that mails the list every day , saying ... if you have a SiS
card , .... <snip> .... If your X is not working , .... <snip> .... If you
want Phoolan Devi to free the penguins in Bihar , <snip> ... If you want
Gandhi to be man of the last 10^6 generations , <snip> .... etc... add to
that the rules on the list ;)

Granted that it _is_ pathetic that innocent people in orrisa got busted
for no fault of theirs , _I_ [ Need not necessarily reflect those on the
list or the policies of the list itself ] think LI isnt quite the right
place for Cyclone discussion. I remember I got warned at  "Systalk - A
forum for computer related discussion" because i posted a query on linux
... which IMO is "somewhat" related to computers.... ;)

> There are many forums dedicated to discuss such topics.

j/w , um where can I find these forums ? ;) [ reply to my id , not LI , if
you want to ]

- Ravi.