Re: [LI] Fw: Orissa Cyclone relief

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Arun Sharma wrote:

<snip>
>Let me reiterate the rules on the list (may be we should make it a
>monthly periodic posting ?).
<snip>

IMHO we should be discreete while quoting from a prev mail. It just does
not make sense to include the entire prev. mail while replying to a query.
Can't we be more mature and quote only selectively so that the context of
the problem is not lost, at the same time we save on b/w also :)
and maybe we shud ban .signature files on this list ....

-vishy