Re: [LI]Kdeveloper problem

HI

<snip>
> the widget set in the pre rh 6.0 directories. Even the executable, is
> installed in /opt/kde/bin which is no longer the default kde directory.
> the only solution i know is to download the tar-gz format and then hack the
> makefile to look for pixmaps in the right directory.
> btw u can download the tgz file from http://www.kdevelop.org .
>  --
> Karan Girotra
<snip>

Lets me say here that /opt/kde is the default directory for KDE as far as
the original kde packages from kde site is concerned ONLY REDHAT has changed it
to /usr from their Distribution Release v6.0 onwards.

So if you get any kde packages from the kde site, you will have to force it to
the required place in your Redhat distribution based systems. Also sometimes
you make have to tweak the Makefile and otherstuff a bit.

--
Keep :-)
HanishKVC