[LI]Kdeveloper problem

hi,
	I installed RedHat 6.1 from PCQ cd - no hassles in that. no problems
with video/sound .
	however, there seems to be some problem with the kdeveop provided on
the CD. It installs o.k. . The verification check shows no problem.
However, when I run it, it gives a lot of messages about not finding
pixmaps, etc.
	It still starts, but is not able to show any help, while the help files
are installed. Then on trying to make a new application with style as
KDE, it shows all the .cpp and .h files , but when you click on these
files, it says " file not found ".
	has anyone installed kdevelop properly ? can these people help me out ?
	thanx.
	Vibhu..