Re: [LI]Kdeveloper problem

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Karan Girotra wrote:

> i have also faced the problem with kdevelop pcq can not be really blamed for
> this as they have provide the latest rpms at the kdevelop sites. Though the
> rpms are mentioned to be for rh6.1 specially, but they look for pixmaps for
> the widget set in the pre rh 6.0 directories. Even the executable, is
> installed in /opt/kde/bin which is no longer the default kde directory.
> the only solution i know is to download the tar-gz format and then hack the
> makefile to look for pixmaps in the right directory.

Please note that installing kdevelop by hand from the RPM on the PCQ CD
won't work - please run pcqupdt to install it. The script does some extra
stuff that will make kdevelop work as advertised. Avinash and I spent a
lot of time writing that part of the script.

The same applies to the JDK 1.2 on the CD

Atul