Re: [LI] squid & PCQ Nov Cd

Hello,
In addition to what Mr. Nikhil Datta had outlined in the PCQ Nov article , i
made some more additions namely:
1. Added the foll. line in /etc/services
squid    8080/tcp    #Comment
2. Uncommented the foll. line in /etc/squid/squid.conf & changed the port
http_port 8080 (changed it from #http_port 3128. Note the 'hash' )

But still squid doesn't come up. It dies after few seconds of starting by
/etc/rc.d/init.d/squid start

Have i missed something ? Please help.
Regards,
Manoj.