[LI] Does processor speed reduces

My Redhat 6.1 is really giving peculiar problems (I swear it is).
Earlier i used to have Redhat 6.0 from Chip CD but now after 2,3
installation it's a fresh install of RH 6.1 and now i found out that
Redhat 6.0 examined and gived the fastest function

                                                                p2_mmx
(ithink) as            813 MB/s

and now after installing RH 6.1 the speed is given as

                                                               p2_mmx
as                            782 MB/s

Why is this performance degrade.................

--
Anand Singh Bisen
anand.bisen@xxxxxxxxxx

"Everybody is born original ! but why do people die duplicate ? "