Re : [LI] loosing time

vibhu>     I have RH 6 on my comp and when it is booted in LINUX X-windows it
vibhu> seems to be loosing time on a daily basis. could anyone tell me the
vibhu> reason.

Hi please go thru "man hwclock" the NOTES section, and i guess u would
get the point. But I dont think it has anything to do with booting in
X or in text mode.

vibhu>     also i want to change the screensaver lock GUI. how is that done ?
vibhu>     vibhu..

i dont think i understand, u should have a "contol center" menu in ur
UI, which has settings to choose screensavers.

I hope this helps
regards
prateek