Re: [LI] Re:

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, GowriSankar Narayanaswamy wrote:

> Ok, send me the questionaire

You asked for it buddy!. Here it is:

1) I have a SIS6235 which crashes X with a "No Dialtone" message. Do you
   think I should re-install my Slackware SLC 0.8 ?

2) Every time I press Ctrl-Alt-Del, I get a message "pppd died
   unexpectedly". Why ?

3) Every time I come out of X (with the "No Dialtone" message still on the
   screen) and run xeyes, I get this wierd message "X11Transsocket Error,
   Cannot connect to ISP"). Why does this happen to me only. (suddenly
   lapses in Hindi) Bardasht ki bhi hadd hoti hai.....

Any body else wants to request snarla for the questionnaire.....?