[LI] Problem with Squid when downloading mails from pop3 server.

Hello friends,

               I have installed squid proxy and users r able to do
http and ftp etc. from their NT/98 using Netscape. They r not able to
download their mails from a pop3 server into their machines using
NETSCAPE Messenger or MS exchange. Earlier we had MS proxy which
supported socks and they used to download their mails from that proxy.
Can anybody suggest me how to solve this problem. Is there ay other
package that I have to load or  can I do the same using squid itself.

TIA.
Regards,
Prasad.

The coolest free e-mail service on the web is at http://www.coolmail.com/.