[LI] [Fwd: abt www.connectiva.com (INFO#15816)]

great news. a great linux related site connectiva.com which was
previously only in french or spanish or some other language is now in
english. chwck out this mail.

chetu
--
Windows 95 is a 32 bit extension
for a 16 bit OS

--- Begin Message ---
> hello there,
>     sorry english is the only foreign language i know nad i am from
> india and am i linux user. ur site seems to be very informative. can i
> see an english version of the same site in the near future?? are there
> any such plans?? cause it will help a lot of non european linux using
> people.
>
> long live linux
> chetu
> --
>  If it was'nt for C we'd have to program in
>  BASI, PASAL and OBOL ......

Yes, we are developing now the english site as well as the english version of
Conectiva Linux, very soon you will be able to see our page in English.

Thanks for your mail.

Sincerely.

Javier Narváez Botero.
Conectiva.