[LI] Re: request

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 01:52:23AM -0800, did mugesi daniel write:
> i would like to subscribe linux from your organization and i would like to
> know if is possible to get a cd which contains this operating system.
> thanks wandwi daniel mugesi

Hi,

Linux India is a non-profit organization that helps users in India install
and run Linux.  We do not directly sell the operating system.  I suggest
that you browse through http://www.linux.org/ and http://www.linux.com/ to
find out where you can buy CDs.

Thanks.

List Admin