[LI] How do I disable default security measures

Dear All,

	I have RH6.1

	Just for laughs, I want to  :

	1. Allow root to ftp and telnet in from any (or one particular)
remote machine.

	2. Allow users to have *any* password (including null). I chose MD5
and shadow password when installing.

	Also, how do I create a root equivalent user (with appropriate
permissions in various directories etc.) Just assigning a user to the root
group does not do it. Neither does going into linuxconf and giving that user
permissions to do everything.

	I did all this and ran linuxconf as the new user - it resulted in a
segfault.

	What am I missing out ? I bet it's something silly and obvious.

Prashast Kumar
ICO
NIIT Ltd.
6203389