[LI] How did I land up in bounces list? Need some fix on bounce message!

Ok, I have no clue as how mail for my account could bounce, but let's
assume that there was some problem somewhere..  and it was good that I was
informed about it.

But again I didn't see any comment as described below in the bounce message
either.   Could list admin fix this?

nobody wrote:

> Your address has been moved to Bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> because email to you was bouncing.
>
> Here are the addresses currently on Bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> so that you can see which of your addresses is among them.
> The comment for each address shows the date it was moved,
> and the first list it was removed from.

^^^^^^^^^    This 'comment' is not below    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??

> If you were on
> multiple lists here, you may have been removed from them
> as well, but only the first list you were removed from
> will show up in the comment below.

<snip>

>         karol381@xxxxxxxxx
>         shirish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx