[LI] Re: email tracking system

On 8 Nov 99, at 0:26, thus spake Jiju:

> > I was thinking of an email tracker, is there one existing? could
> > some one suggest the RFCs for SMTP and yell out where i could
>>> find > > it ? > > thanks jiju

Oh btw - if you want a customer mail tracking system (to monitor
customer feedback / mails easily) there are several customer
management systems available commercially.

They generally generate a unique ticket no / serial no for the first
correspondence - it appears in the subject and any followups have
that same no in the reply and can be filtered easily by Pegasus /
Eudora (on WinDOZE) or Mutt on Linux

Suresh Ramasubramanian, CAUCE India
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Stop Spam | Join CAUCE | http://www.cauce.org
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
    I never let schooling interfere with my education.
                 -- Mark Twain