[LI] Re: Indianising Linux

At 05:35 11/08/1999 -0800, Anil Srivastava wrote:

This a laudable project and I wish you success in (a) finding a group of people to work on it and (b) establishing an open source collaboration which will help
with this.

Please also see the archives of the Linux-India list at http://lists.linux-india.org/ where similar discussions have been taking place. You may want to consolidate efforts with the people who are already working on this. I have copied the Linux-India list in this message so that the people involved can contact you, and vice versa. Subscribe instructions are also available at the URL above.

Hope this helps,

Udhay