[LI] setup internet connection in KDE

please help anybody :

I have redhat 6.1 , and another partation i use mandrake 6.1 in same
disk. but Redhat take mandrake kernel 2.2.13mdk which is newer version of redhat
kernel. When i click kppp then RH shows that " this kernel not support ppp
please install kernel " when i complete my setup [ i have only two DNS and I
use script-base in kppp] RH show " pppd died unexpectly" what tha's means ?
please anyone help me .

satyajit