  Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 02:17:56 PST
  From: "praveen augustus" <p_augustus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [LI] a novice user

  hi guys.this is my first message.i'm a new user of linux(i only know
basic
  commands of unix)
  so i'm having loads of trouble working with it.can anybody suggest a
good
  book for red hat linux for stupid
  beginners like me or better still tell me where i can download
tutorials for
  red hat linux.
  (eager to contact linux chennaiwallahs)
  thank you.