Re: [LI] a novice user

a good book to start of will be the the linux documentation project .. All the
manuals are kept at http://www.linuxdoc.com
They have a book for installation and system administration guide.. They are
pretty good and teach u many things .. I read from them ..
Try it they are good to make u want more
Anand