Re: [LI] SiS6215 Configuration using PCQ NOV. CD

Hi,
   There is apparently a problem with the SVGA server. I had the same problem of
garbled screen and square cursor with SiS 6215C. The problem was solved by
installing the rpm from the RH 6.0 CD.
After mounting the RH 6.0 CD.Just give this command after changing to
/mnt/cdrom/RedHat/RPMS

rpm -ivh --force XFREE86-SVGA*

Hope this Helps

Regards