[LI] SiS6215 Configuration using PCQ NOV. CD

Hi everybody,

Has anybody successfully configured SiS6215 card using Red Hat 6.1
given on PCQ nov. CD.

I had configured my SiS 6215 Card under red hat 6.0 at 16bit colour and 800x600
resolution. But in Red Hat 6.1 my card works fine in 16bit 640x480 resolution
but with 800x600 resolution  everything on screen is garbled.

Why this is happening under Red Hat 6.1. Currently I am using 8bit colour and
800x600 resolution.

Can anybody help me.

Thanks in advance.

--