[LI] HDD > 8.4 GB

There was a question about Hard Disks greater than 8.4 GB and Linux a
while back. Several people at IT.COM also asked me about this, but I
couldn't remember the sepecific solution then, even though we have HDDs
larger than 8.4 GB running all over the place.

The answer is to add the "linear" directive to /etc/lilo.conf. Do a "man
lilo.conf" for more details.

Be warned that you may not be able to boot the hard disk if moved to
another machine if the BIOSs are different. More details in the above man
page.

Atul